At Faber we are very proud of our school uniform and the children wear it with pride.
Uniform is available for purchase through “Something Special” in Cheadle.
- Navy “V” neck sweatshirt / cardigan with school logo.
- White shirt with straight collar with school tie
- Yellow polo shirt with school logo
- Grey trousers with grey/black socks
- Grey Tailored shorts may be worn after the Easter break (until October half term) with black / grey socks
- Navy skirt or pinafore with navy socks or navy plain tights
- Yellow and white gingham dress (not playsuit) may be worn after the Easter break (until October half term) with white socks
- Black flat shoes - Shoes need to have a sensible heal and a support across the in-step. Sandals, boots and trainers are not permitted.
- Book Bag with school logo (CLASS 1 & CLASS 2)
PE KIT – ALL KEY STAGES
- Blue T-shirt with school logo
- White shorts
- Black plimsoles
- Trainers (Y1 upwards)
- Tracksuit with school logo
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL CLOTHES AND SHOES ARE LABELLED WITH A NAME TAG
No jewellery is to be worn in school, including earrings.
Hair must be of moderate length – minimum grade 3 cut. Long hair should be tied back. Hair gel, wax, fashion haircuts, such as steps, line and shaved styles, dye, colour or highlights are not permitted.