Welcome to Class 3
What a wonderful start to this academic year!
Well done to all the Year 3 children for getting used to the new class routines and lessons.
Super effort and well done to Year 4 for setting a fantastic example to Year 3 and showing effort and enthusiasm in your work.
Keep it up!
Mrs Riley xxxx
- Your Class timetable is below - this may be subject to change.
- Your weekly spellings, for both Year 3 and Year 4, are on the website - as this saves on children losing them and the environment. These will be tested weekly.
- Homework will be given out on a Wednesday, to be returned the following Monday.
- PE is on a Friday morning with Mrs Norbury - Please ensure that PE kits are brought in and taken home on the same day. Currently, we would like PE kits not to be kept in school. Children will need both indoor and outdoor kits to accompany the weather.
- Children will be provided with their own pencil case and equipment in school. We ask that they do not bring in their own until further notice.
- The new Year 3 children are used to having fruit provided when they were in Class 2 - they will need to bring in their own healthy snacks for break time in Class 3.
If you have any further questions - please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing and teaching you all in the new academic term.
Just a little note for your reference - Mrs Riley likes cake! xxxxx